Priyanka: I have ample perseverance to stay in Bollywood

2011 was an eventful year for Priyanka Chopra. Though it started with a box office dud 7 KHOON MAAF, it ended with a super hit DON 2. Of course, she was the central protagonist in the former while in the latter she was a part of the action drama instead of being a pivotal force.
Priyanka did not lose her hopes and continued to strive for the best even when the detractors had no good things to say about her. Priyanka says, "I would rather have my work speaking for itself. That has always been the case and I don't see any reason why it should change. I really don't have time to get my mind and energy diverted."
No wonder, even though coming months are looking interesting with AGNEEPATH, BARFI and TERI MERI KAHAANI lined up, she isn't willing to get into any further conversations around making a powerful comeback in the top bracket of the numbers game.
"I don't think that when you are talented and have belief in yourself, you have to get into such talks," says Priyanka with a straight face, "I am content with where I am. I know I have reached here with hard work and have ample perseverance to stay on. I am grateful for all the amazing work that I am doing. As for the numbers game, well this is such a fickle thing. I find the entire talk of being number one or number ten so stupid."
Well Priyanka, we would like to see if you actually make the same statement once you score a hat trick of successes this year!
Close Menu