I’m not comfortable with skin show Says Shakuni Fame Pranitha




Pranitha Subhash’s Saguni has just hit the screens and the actor is all excited. “I play a city -based girl, who is simple, sweet and innocent. I could relate to this character because it is a bit like what I am in real life. There was an inordinate delay in the release of the film because of the strike in the Tamil film industry. Also because there are a lot of artists in the film and matching their dates took time,” says the actor.


Talking about her experience working withKarthi, Pranitha says, “Karthi is amazing to work with. He’s a superb actor and a very friendly person. He makes sure everyone around him is comfortable. He’s very experienced and also very well organised when it comes to his work. Hence it was also a learning experience for me.”
Since Pranitha has worked in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada cinema, which will be her priority?
“All the three industries are of equal priority to me as I am working with some of the most talented people across these three industries,” says she. Will Pranitha be comfortable with skin show, if a role demanded? “I’m not very comfortable with skin show,” she says.


Close Menu